Affective weight loss top 10 tips

 Affective weight loss tips😁


Affective weight loss top 10 tips

it or has lost it and unfortunately found it again well if you're one of the dudes out there attempting to slim down to get your fine ass even finer well this video is for you today I'm going over ten solid fat loss tips to help you lose what shred body fat and stick to a freakin diet alright so if you're looking for somebody to blow smoke up your cute little butt go talk to your mother it's not me there are so many guys.                                                                         I get very frustrated when I get emails that are so delusional about weight loss and their program they're like alpha what's up I cannot seem to get six-pack abs and I'm going to the gym five times a day for three hours at a time the truth about weight loss or fat loss is that only about 10% of it has to do with exercise and fitness 90% has to do with what you eat and put in our mouth and the bummer is that exercise is the fun part that's what everybody likes doing right it's the diet that is the tough part because exercise you do it for an hour you're done you like well I feel good by God I'm pumped but diet this is something you've got to pay attention to 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you don't well your results are going to suffer see if this sounds familiar you start a diet you're strong you're pumped you're prepared you're like I can't wait to get on this I'm gonna do it this time and you start and you start strong right first week boom you jump on the scale sweet I lost five pounds oh you're pumped you're ready you're psyched for the next week and you continue but eventually after about a week and a half you jump on that scale and it either doesn't move or it actually goes up this throws you into a total emotional tailspin this is totally discouraging and there's nothing like seeing the actual scale move in order to perpetuate your diet and to keep you focused and sometimes when you get on there and you see that it's not exactly progressing the way that you think it should or it's actually going backward.

off track well today I'd like to offer 10 tips to help keep you focused and keep you on that diet and weight loss track tip number one                                    1. prior planning prevents poor dieting and you need to have a plan you can't wing a diet you can't wake up on Tuesday get it's a lunch I'm done you know I think I'm gonna start a diet today and sorry you're doomed there's no chance of your success or your succeeding in actually losing weight you need to prepare you to need to have a plan alright this plan needs to be thought out and you need to have it structured alright.                              .2 Then you got to stick to the structured plan bringing us the tip number two of preparation you need to prepare your meals ahead of time all right a lot of times what happens when you're hungry you totally lose your willpower you lose your mind it's like I'm so hungry Taco Bell and you pull in you're like I'll just have a chicken quesadilla it's got chicken right and before you know it you have eaten a seven-layer burrito a chicken quesadilla or nachos and you're all bummed out and your diet is sabotage because you did not prepare your meals in advance preparing your meals taking a day out of the week where you actually prepare a mass quantity of food say you're eating meat all right you're grilling a ton of meat making your vegetables making salads buy Tupperware containers or plastic baggies and portion out your meals so that you always have something ready and a meal planned and prepped ready to eat tip number three get rid of the crappy food in your house if it's not there chances are you're not chance like you're not gonna eat it if it's not in your home in your closet closet you see you hiding stuff in your refrigerator in your pantry you're not going to eat it I know for me if it's right I'll just be like casually browsing or grazing as I do I'll just grab a handful of M&Ms whatever there's just a handful and a handful turns into six and before you know it    3.   I've eaten a bag of MMS in the next two days right if it's not there you won't cheat tip number four is to limit the amount that you eat out now I know a lot of people will argue that they can easily stay on a diet and you can alright you need to know how to order but they will argue that you can successfully diet by going out to eat no problem                           4. here's the issue is that you think you're healthy but if you're not aware of the food preparation process you don't realize how much extra salt and fat is actually going into cooking you're playing chicken breast you're playing broccoli there's butter there's fat there are preservatives.                                   5.  All right eating out is tough like we said that when you're hungry you make poor decisions so prior to going to a restaurant look at the menu online decide what you're going to have so when you go you don't even open the menu you know so you're not tempted tip number five be consistent with your water intake water I'm from Philadelphia water intake all right you need to drink minimum I would say minimum two to three liters a day all right this does not mean diet coke this does not mean sweet tea this does not mean caramel macchiatos this means plain old h2o you want to flavor it with a little lemon fine Crystal Light.

Light I don't care what you do you just need to make sure you're drinking enough tip number six don't live and die by the number on the scale and this is something that I see and I saw when I owned a fitness center is that so many people when they get on the scale it can make or break their day all right you are going to have fluctuations it's gonna go up it's gonna go down it's gonna spike a little and go back down the fact is it needs to move in a consistent downward direction weighing yourself every day is a good way to bum yourself out I would say stick to two or three times a week over the course of the month you will see a reduction.                                                                            7.   Tip number seven don't think of it as a diet think of it as a lifestyle change or modification all right when we think to ourselves that we are actually restricting something or we're not able to have you want it more right well with the diet you need to understand is that this isn't a short-term thing that's why so many people are successful and then they fail they gain their weight back only because they're engaging in crash dieting or they'll diet hard and then they go off in and when they go off if they go back up the deal is you need to think of this more as a lifestyle change it's changing your habits you do it long enough they'll change tip number eight don't focus exclusively on the calories

calories you're consuming healthy foods are less calorically dense than nonhealthy foods all right you should focus on eating foods that are higher in quality as opposed to the quantity that you're actually consuming

and flexibility to cheat every once in a while now though it's the once in a while you need to focus on all right you don't want to string too many days in a row where you're actually having cheat meals or else you're kind of not even dieting all right I would say indulge yourself once or twice in a week now indulge doesn't mean go nuts and go freak in crazy because that's what people do go like I dyed it all week and then I'm going nuts and then 10,000 calories right be smart at tip number 10.                                                                                    

pick yourself up dust yourself off get back on and ride look here's the deal we are going to fail and we are going to screw up but the people that are successful are the ones that don't beat themselves up and I know that it's hard because you know you might have told people you know you're all gung-ho when you first started and you're telling everybody like I'm gonna do it this time everybody it's like a great job and then you screw up and you're embarrassed or ashamed listen screw everybody else you're the only one person that matters the people that are successful in the weight loss game are the people that do not stay down they get up and they try they get back on the horse and you might fall off that horse 27 freakin times but it only takes one time to get those feet right in the stirrups get a good 4 good position on the saddle grab the reins and ride that puppy into the sunset you've got this there's no excuse you can do it you just need to give yourself the permission to succeed now I'm going to give you a little fat loss bonus tip tell you about a supplement that's on the market that I've known about for years that I use when I'm actually trying to diet and curb my my sugar cravings and just get my appetite under control it's something called Garcinia cambogia now there's a lot of buzz about it in the news you're seeing a lot of Facebook ads like Zach Galifianakis and LeBron James going from like heavier it's a thinner and they're like whoa what is this person doing it's some crazy secret it's not some crazy fancy miracle drug or pill or potion it's a naturally occurring substance that is found in the skin of a fruit found over in Asia the active ingredient is something called HCA or hydroxy citric acid I use it when I'm dieting because it actually helps you like my blood sugar controls my cravings and just makes dieting easier I'm not as hungry when I take it and that for me is huge right I am a big eater and I crave like sir I crave bread I don't really have a sweet tooth but I crave the carbohydrates and the salty stuff and the garcinia totally like it gets it under control and it makes me not hate dieting quite as much and it just makes it a little bit easier it works for me it works and I love it and it's a great product to try if you're somebody who struggles with losing fat and is looking for a little kick in the fat loss rear end the issue is that there's a lot of there are a lot of different products on the market and the supplement industry isn't quite regulated by the FDA the way a lot of other products are and so you really need to be careful with what you buy I go through a company called Vita Goods to get mine you can get like three of these bottles it's like a month's supply for 2995 or something like that I've been using this stuff for a while and the quality is solid I've tried some others and it's been crap this best bang for your garcinia buck I included a length of IT goods down in the description or you can just type into Google vitae good comm go check it out through your research see if it's something that you want to try it's not expensive it's natural and for me it works it helps and sometimes taking the edge off is all it takes losing body fat if it was easy everybody would do it and everybody would be lean and mean unfortunately it's just not that easy it takes preparation it takes planning it takes execution hopefully these 10 tips give you a few tools that you can use in your weight loss Arsenal now get your ass back in the saddle because it is time to ride oh yeah.

Comments

  1. Awesome...these tips are really amazing....thank a lot for sharing such an amazing info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lose 10 keg's in 10 days